Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Candy Corn Treats...

And the Petite Pennant Punch(122361) does it again! I made these fun treats for the gals that participated in my card classes and scrapclub this month. I seriously love this new punch! I whipped 30 of these up in literally minutes. The cello bags(124134) are from Stampin' Up! too. They are the perfect size for a little treat. I made a few extra for my kids to give out to teachers and friends. To order any or all of the supplies to make these fun treats click HERE to shop from my website.







Other Supplies Used:
Brights DSP Color Pack(117155)
Baker's Twine(124262)
Jewelry Tag Punch(117190)
Tiny Tags Stamp Set(118592)
Basic Black Inc(101179)

10 comments:

  1. Super cute!!!! You make it look so easy!! Go check out my blog today... we launched our new Challenge Blog!! :-) Would love to have you join us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so adorable!! Love them and I will be featuring these on My Crafty Picks #38 with a link back to your blog on 10-16-11. Make sure to stop by to check out all the picks and to pick up your blog badge to display on your blog for being featured!!

    If you wish to decline please email me by responding to this comment to let me know.

    Thanks and take care
    Tiffany Bauer
    http://www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable! I’d love for you to link up to my Wickedly Creative Halloween Ideas Party.

    http://www.itsybitsypaperblog.com/2011/09/wickedly-creative-halloween-ideas-linky.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorable. What size is the DSP so it fits it the punch correctly?

    Thanks for sharing.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so unique and awesome..So creative..Im Marilyn and your newest follower..I would LOVE for you to share this at my Pin'Inspirational Thursday creative linky party pweease -- TY .. http://theartsygirlconnection.blogspot.com/2011/10/pininspirational-thursdays-linky-party.html ..Lovely blog :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your take on what Heidi did.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! I just wanted to let you know I featured your candy corn tag on my friday favorites post and would love it if you stopped by to check it out at http://ktdesigns-katania.blogspot.com/2011/10/friday-favorites-halloween-fun.html
    Thanks,
    Katania

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! I love how you did the candy corn:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute & such a fun Halloween treat!

    Newest follower- hope you can pop by our site sometime!
    Happy Halloween!!

    ReplyDelete