Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A Fancy Favor...

Isn't this fancy favor cute? Wouldn't these be fun to have at each plate on Thanksgiving day with a special something inside? I put it together at Kim's team meeting I went to on Monday. Since I have moved so far away from my upline, Kim adopted me and I am forever grateful! She cut these darling favors with the Fancy Favor Die(115965) for the BIG SHOT, and had all the other materials you see cut and ready to be stamped and assembled!






If you've been looking for an opportunity to do what you love, while getting a 20 percent discount on your favorite products, now is the perfect time! When you join Stampin' UP! during the month of October you get the BIG SHOT or up to $100 in product for FREE! Contact me if you are interested!

There are so many benefits of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, including

A 20 percent product discount!
A free monthly issue of Stampin' Up!'s demonstrator-only magazine, Stampin' Success!
Sneak peeks at brand-new products!
Invitations to exclusive Stampin' Up! events!
Regular get-togethers to stamp!
Free access to an online community of 30,000+ crafters/stampers and creative artists, as well as 160,000+ project samples!
Plus, access to an exclusive video and training for your new Big Shot!

What are you waiting for? October is almost over!

No comments:

Post a Comment