Sunday, February 12, 2012

Baby Onesie Plus Card...

I slipped this cute onesie and card into my friend, Karen's, scrapclub box this month. I have never actually met Karen in person, only via email. She participates in my scrapclub and in my card classes by mail. She lives clear across the country in New York. Where would we be without email, blogging, facebook, twitter? One day I hope to meet her. This past week she went in for back surgery(which she was told she had a 40 % survival rate...can we say brave!) and had the joy of adding another granddaughter to her family. I hope she enjoys the gift I made for her to give to her new granddaughter.



I used the fabric adhesive roll for the BIG SHOT(122194) to run the fabric through on my Fancy Flower die. Then peeled off the backing and ironed it onto the onesie, and added a button. It is that easy! I love easy!

1 comment:

  1. Can you think up a boy version? Blythe is having a baby shower before long and this is so cute!

    Christine

    ReplyDelete