Tuesday, February 7, 2012
Sweet and Simple Birthday Close Up...
Here is a close-up of the cards I created for my card classes happening tomorrow. Sometimes less is more, and with how cute and busy the Specialty Sweet Shop(125408) desinger paper is, I thought it would be nice to keep these cards simple so the paper can be showcased. I used each piece in the pack. The In Color Card Stock and Classic Ink Pad Kit(122993) goes with the designer paper so well and is an excellent deal for anyone wanting to manipulate or replicate this set of cards. The stamp sets I used are the Hostess Happiest Birthday Wishes(122617) and Sweets for the Sweet(122512)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Hi Ashley, I have been following your blog for awhile, but haven't taken the time yet to leave you a comment! You hand I seem to have similar styles, so I am drawn to many of your cards. Love your Sweet Shop trio...just "pinned" them on Pinterest. ;) I notice that you live in Oregon - me, too! Do you hold your stampin' events at your home?
ReplyDelete~Heidi Boos at stuckonstampin.blogspot.com
Thank you for sharing! I CASE'd one of these cards for a dear friend's birthday card. I also love the style, and follow both you and Heidi!
ReplyDelete--Lori Woods at woodsyowlwhimsies.blogspot.com