So so so cute!! I did receive my stamp set by the way. :-) I was hoping to actually use it and surprise you... but thought I'd better tell you this way as well. Stay tuned on the surprise front!!
I'm Ashley Marostica, a Stampin' Up Demonstrator with a love for capturing memories and brightening life with paper, ribbon, embellishments, stamping and more!
Scrap Club - Need to get those photos onto pages? Get caught up by joining this club either in person at my home in Portland, OR or by mail. Sign up via email or phone. For more information about this club, click HERE.
Classes
Country Floral Lane Cards and Tags plus Valentines To Go Kit, 10 cards and 4 Tags, 4 Treat boxes and 2 Tags For more details click HERE.
So so so cute!! I did receive my stamp set by the way. :-) I was hoping to actually use it and surprise you... but thought I'd better tell you this way as well. Stay tuned on the surprise front!!
ReplyDeletelovely page!
ReplyDeletelovely ♥
ReplyDeleteJust beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great layout - love the paper strips x
ReplyDeleteYou might be interested in the giveaway on my blog - take a look here
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo