Wednesday, January 8, 2020

From My Heart...

Wow, it's been a long time but I am back! It's been a long 6 months since I have held a card class. Last fall I covered for a girl at work whose husband passed away after a year long battle for his life, and my son started his freshman year with a bulged disc. Life comes at you pretty unexpectedly sometimes. The amount of dr. appts and time spent trying to figure out how to treat his bulged disc with the additional work hours at the dance studio gave me no time to create. But it's a new year and I have set new goals, one of which is to to get back into the swing of things. I have missed my special "me time", so please join me and make these fun Valentine's Cards and Treats featuring the From My Heart Product Suite from the new Occasions Catalog. Click HERE for details!

No comments:

Post a Comment