Sunday, February 26, 2012

Nursery Nest...

One of the gals that is in my scrapclub just welcomed a new granddaughter, so I thought it would be fun to design a layout for that. I rarely create gender specific layouts, but I know when I do it's appreciated. So if you are in my scrapclub you will be creating this layout next month. Consider this post your sneak peek! Some of you will be receiving the girl layout and the rest of you will be receiving the boy layout. The Nursery Nest Designer Paper(122347) is darling! And I just love the Baby Prints Stamp Set(125472)! If you are wanting to start, get caught up or even ahead on your scrapbooking, you should give my scrapclub a try. For more details click HERE.


2 comments:

  1. These scrapbook pages are adorable! I love how you can do the identical page with just changing the color scheme! I really need to pull out more of my scrapbooking things!

    -Heidi

    ReplyDelete