This last week I have been busy creating layouts for my scrapclub gals. I really try hard to make gender neutral pages, but this month I decided to go out of my norm and created pages for both genders. Luckily the women that are in my scrapclub are for the most part equally divided between having boys and girls, so it worked out when I went to divide the Nursery Suite paper and accents. I really loved how this LO turned out. I hope they like it too!
If you are wanting to get caught up or even ahead on your scrapbooking, you should join my scrapclub. Click
HERE for more details on how to join.

Oh my gosh!! I just got this kit. Oh how I love what you did with it!!! I may scraplift. I really really love it!!! I probably won't post on my blog... but if I do.. I will be sure to give you credit!! I am so behind on my baby scrapbook pages. For some reason scrapping more recent events intrigues me more.
ReplyDelete