
With the end of one catalog means the beginning of another. The new Summer Mini Catalog starts tomorrow, May 1st!
May is National Scrapbooking Month, and Stampin' Up! is starting the celebration a day early with this great promotion, with savings up to 30% off on a variety of scrapbooking products, for both the paper and digital scrapper. Click HERE to view the list of items being offered at 30%. To download the flyer click HERE. Promotion Dates: April 29 - May 31st

In honor of May's National Scrapbooking Month, I thought I should start it out right and post another layout I created for my scapclub this month.

Today is also the last day to RSVP for my card class next month. Participate in person or by mail. Click HERE for more details.

We will be making cards for Father's Day, Graduation, Birthday and Anniversary.

No comments:
Post a Comment