I used the big circle punch to cut out the designer paper and transferred the vinyl numbers onto the circles. Then I modge podged them to the glass paper weights, and hot glued the magnets to the backs of them. Meanwhile I purchased the wood, paint, and sheet metal from various stores to put the board together. I transferred the vinyl to the sheet metal and there you have it, a fun Christmas Advent Calendar. I still want to add some ribbon and possibly a scrolled rod iron handle to the top, but this will be fun for the kids to count down the days this coming Christmas.

The retired product lists are out and can be seen and ordered online HERE. After the 30th these products will no longer be available. So be sure you place your order before the end of the month!

No comments:
Post a Comment