Friday, June 3, 2011

Father's Day...

I am giving my scrapclub gals a little sneak peek, but with Father's Day being a week away I couldn't resist. This is a fun and easy Father's Day card and Scrapbook layout I created for my card class last month and my scrapclub this month. I am loving the tie's image from the Best Dad Ever stamp set in the summer mini. The twine is also a new favorite of mine!


2 comments:

  1. I would love for you to link it up to my party that is running now. Any linky goes.

    http://bacontimewiththehungryhypo.blogspot.com/2011/06/any-link-goes-party-running-now-summer.html

    Come strut your stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still can't believe our first party had over 300 links. I have a special give away planned for linkers this week.

    I would love it if you would grab the bacon time party button for your collection of link parties since it will run every Friday evening through Sunday night.

    Thanks again, hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete