Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day...

Wow what a busy day today! I am the new room mom for my son's class, as of this morning, when his teacher called to ask for some help with the Valentine's party. SO one can imagine what kind of morning I had. I think the party turned out to be a success though. I found the darling idea for the "Love Juice" on the Tatertots and Jello blog, and gave them a little Stampin' Up touch. The kids enjoyed it I think. And I have to thank my sister for helping me. It is nice to have family around, especially when you're in a pinch.

I ordered the Love Bots Valentine's set for Zach to use this year. You just can't go wrong when something is beautifully pre-made, ready for the darling scribbled names to be written on them.



1 comment:

  1. You amaze me! The night before you weren't sure you were going to do this, how did you pull it off??? So cute!

    ReplyDelete