This is soooooooo fun! I love love love the photos, the colors and the flowers Thanks soooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
I'm Ashley Marostica, a Stampin' Up Demonstrator with a love for capturing memories and brightening life with paper, ribbon, embellishments, stamping and more!
Scrap Club - Need to get those photos onto pages? Get caught up by joining this club either in person at my home in Portland, OR or by mail. Sign up via email or phone. For more information about this club, click HERE.
Classes
Country Floral Lane Cards and Tags plus Valentines To Go Kit, 10 cards and 4 Tags, 4 Treat boxes and 2 Tags For more details click HERE.
Lovely take on the sketch! Great colors and photo's! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!
ReplyDeleteThis is soooooooo fun! I love love love the photos, the colors and the flowers Thanks soooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
ReplyDeleteLove the fun, fresh colors! Thanks for joining the fun at Sketchy Thursdays this week, come play again!!
ReplyDelete