
This is a first, and honored by two in one week! Thank you Totally Awake 4 Stampin' and Lorraine for giving me the stylish blog award.
8 Things About Me:
I am the 6th of 7 kids
I have a degree in Dance Education and taught for two years at Bingham High School, in South Jordan,UT.
I discovered my love for Scrapbooking when my MIL took me to a CKC Convention back in July of 08, which led me to where I am now...still love it!
I get excited to watch GLEE every Tuesday.
I would do anything to have a Cafe Rio here in Portland. Yum! Can anyone make a girl's deam come true on this one?
I love me a good back rub.
My favorite vacation to date is Kauai.
I love that I get to be a SAHM, and take care of my two kids, Zach and Kate, thanks to my handsome and very hard working husband.
I pass this award on to:
Jill
Rachel
Diana
Erica
Becky
Elizabeth
Barbara
Jen

Hello Ashley, Thanks for choosing my blog to receive the Stylish Blogger Award. That was super sweet of you. My grandparents' house is just down the street from Bingham High. As a kid I remember that being built. I too have a BFA in dance.
ReplyDelete