Wednesday, April 6, 2011

So Big...

This layout was inspired from this Sketch. This is a picture of my daughter the day she became potty-trained this last summer. You can see from the skittles in her hand that she was rewarded! Such a big girl moment, and such a relieved momma not to have to change anymore diapers. WIN!




I used the Four Frames Stamp Set on this layout, which is part of Stampin' Up!'s new promotion for the month of April, and is only available with any qualifying $20 order! The Grab Bag and Clearance items that I posted about over the weekend can count towards the $20 too!

3 comments:

  1. Love the butterflies, and like how you flipped the sketch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tooooooooooo cute and what a great accomplishment to scrap about! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the colors!! Thanks soooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, congrats to you and your daughter. I hope to get there very soon with my youngest! Great layout!! Thanks so much for playing along at Sketchy Thursdays! xoxo

    ReplyDelete