This is another layout I created for my scrapclub this month. My six year old finally learned how to ride a 2 wheeler. It might be a little prideful, but I am the one who taught him, thank you very much! Hahaha!
Love it!! I taught my 7 year old daughter last year. It's a good feeling when they finally get it!! Love your layout. I am more of a linear scrapper... so I am instantly DRAWN to your work!! The clouds add the perfect just enough touch. In fact I have a new layout posted on my blog right now.. .it is very "Linear." :-)
I'm Ashley Marostica, a Stampin' Up Demonstrator with a love for capturing memories and brightening life with paper, ribbon, embellishments, stamping and more!
Scrap Club - Need to get those photos onto pages? Get caught up by joining this club either in person at my home in Portland, OR or by mail. Sign up via email or phone. For more information about this club, click HERE.
Classes
Country Floral Lane Cards and Tags plus Valentines To Go Kit, 10 cards and 4 Tags, 4 Treat boxes and 2 Tags For more details click HERE.
Love it!! I taught my 7 year old daughter last year. It's a good feeling when they finally get it!! Love your layout. I am more of a linear scrapper... so I am instantly DRAWN to your work!! The clouds add the perfect just enough touch. In fact I have a new layout posted on my blog right now.. .it is very "Linear." :-)
ReplyDeleteVisiting from Tater tots and jello! Adorable scrapbook page, you should be proud!
ReplyDelete